Pugh entering draft | Syracusefan.com

Pugh entering draft

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
@TonyPauline: Justin Pugh/T/Syracuse is entering the draft...initially heard he was trying for another season of college eligibility...

Wonder if the Marrone news influenced him?

Can't say it's a shock, it's the decision we all expected, especially after his kick ass Pinstripe Bowl.

Good for Justin. Hope he does well in the NFL and is a great ambassador for our program and school.

Well earned.

Not surprised. Good luck to him.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Only real choice, look for him to potentially be looked at as a guard or center in the NFL. He lacks ideal size for an NFL OT. Just what I am hearing.

I saw the news RT'd on a bears beat writer's twitter feed. He seems to think its good news for the Bears with the 20th pick.

@TonyPauline: Justin Pugh/T/Syracuse is entering the draft...initially heard he was trying for another season of college eligibility...

Wonder if the Marrone news influenced him?

Not that it matters much, but that tweet is written as if he used up all his eligibility.

Not that it matters much, but that tweet is written as if he used up all his eligibility.
That's what I thought too. And in addition, he may not want to come back if HCDM is leaving.

Late 2nd, early 3rd depending on pre-draft workout

Congrats Justin. Best of luck in the league. Potentially 1st rd? If not, not later than 2nd rd.

I still expect it will be the case in the end.

As far as top round predictions... Put those back in your pocket. Pugh is a mid round guy. He doesn't have the elite measureables that top round guys do. That said he is a damn good football player, and will be an excellent pickup for somebody in the mid rounds.

Good for Justin. Hope he does well in the NFL and is a great ambassador for our program and school.

Well earned.

...and that contributes big bucks back to the FB program.

Wish this was the only SU football news today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom