Pugh? | Syracusefan.com

Pugh?

OrangeBlood

Starter
Can anyone at the game say if Pugh was honored? He wasn't honored on the website/facebook page. I wonder if he comes back next year... doubtful but I hope so.

Can anyone at the game say if Pugh was honored? He wasn't honored on the website/facebook page. I wonder if he comes back next year... doubtful but I hope so.
I got it from a very reliable source that Justin is gone. Word is that he's been told that he could go as high as the first round.

My source also told me that DM is VERY, VERY high on some QB recruit from TX. ;) Says he has star written all over him.

Pugh was not honored with the Seniors.

I got it from a very reliable source that Justin is gone. Word is that he's been told that he could go as high as the first round.

My source also told me that DM is VERY, VERY high on some QB recruit from TX. ;) Says he has star written all over him.

I hope that QB is our Johnny Football. He's been fun to watch today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not that it matters, and I will check here shortly, but he did tweet something to the effect that he will miss all the seniors. I will try to find the tweet.

FOUND:

Justin Pugh@JustinPugh67
Last game in the dome this year. Come out to support our seniors. Going to miss them boys next year. Game at 12 on ABC. #CuseNation

Now that I read it, it sounds as if he is gone, smh...:( Or maybe not...

he might go high.. some boards have him a top 5 tackle. others have hime 5th rounder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom