Purdue Fan Signing Off…for now | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Fan Signing Off…for now

BabaYaga

Walk On
Hey all!

Well played game. Don’t want to get much into semantics but we were thoroughly outcoached - young staff still figuring it out. Don’t think it would have mattered if our staff was better anyway putting the ball on the ground 7 times.

I don’t understand all of the RPO we run if Card never, ever keeps it. Won’t work in the Big Ten.

Shrader was awesome. Thought our pass defense was pretty solid but you can’t just forget about the QB if he can run and they did that on every single play. I actually thought the pass defense was pretty solid on Purdue’s end tonight.

Good luck the rest of the way!

Logging off for now…but might be back around the Maui Invitational if we run into each other!

Hey all!

Well played game. Don’t want to get much into semantics but we were thoroughly outcoached - young staff still figuring it out. Don’t think it would have mattered if our staff was better anyway putting the ball on the ground 7 times.

I don’t understand all of the RPO we run if Card never, ever keeps it. Won’t work in the Big Ten.

Shrader was awesome. Thought our pass defense was pretty solid but you can’t just forget about the QB if he can run and they did that on every single play. I actually thought the pass defense was pretty solid on Purdue’s end tonight.

Logging off for now…but might be back around the Maui Invitational if we run into each other!
Good luck the rest of the year sir. Appreciated your insight from a Purdue perspective leading up to the game.

Hey all!

You are a good man, good luck the rest of the way!

Hey all!

Card will become what Shrader is but probably a better passer.

There were three teams on the field. The order of competency was: Syracuse, Purdue and, (a distant third) the Refs, who helped and hurt both teams with tremendous inconsistency. I'm sure the Purdue boards are full complains about them and most of them will be justified. We had a few of our own, as well.

Hey all!

Classy to come back on here. Well done

Card will become what Shrader is but probably a better passer.

There were three teams on the field. The order of competency was: Syracuse, Purdue and, (a distant third) the Refs, who helped and hurt both teams with tremendous inconsistency. I'm sure the Purdue boards are full complains about them and most of them will be justified. We had a few of our own, as well.
Whoahh, pump the brakes on your first sentence.

Whoahh, pump the brakes on your first sentence.
Agreed. Shraders escapability is best of the best. Like close to Manziel at TAM type stuff. Card isn’t half of what Garrett is on the ground, and that means he is still a decent runner if he’s only half as good. But not even in the same world. In my humble bias opinion.

Agreed. Shraders escapability is best of the best. Like close to Manziel at TAM type stuff. Card isn’t half of what Garrett is on the ground, and that means he is still a decent runner if he’s only half as good. But not even in the same world. In my humble bias opinion.

But he wasn't facing Marlowe Wax, Justin Barron & Company. Can you imagine that fake and roll play being so wide open against them?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom