Put the Kool-Aid away | Syracusefan.com

Put the Kool-Aid away

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
What do people think about Missouri? I have no idea what to think honestly and I haven't really paid attention to them either except I know they haven't had a great season.

- Anyone have any insight on what we could/should be successful at?

- What are people worried about? Other then the obvious SU mistakes.

Lot of speed and athletes. Have to play very physical.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

never mind missouri,just focus on us---every game is an adventure---and so far --not a good one

What do people think about Missouri? I have no idea what to think honestly and I haven't really paid attention to them either except I know they haven't had a great season.

- Anyone have any insight on what we could/should be successful at?

- What are people worried about? Other then the obvious SU mistakes.

Could be wrong...think every loss has been to a team ranked in the Top 10 at the time.

If we win this game, it will be all that much sweeter to be able to tell everyone down here in Volunteer country that Syracuse did what Tennessee couldn't.

If history holds true-- Missouri will bring our What moments back, and then we play a flawless game vs temple and win 70-3 with 6 nassib to lemon td catches.

Mizzou hasn't beaten anybody worth anything yet. Their defense is fair but their offense is very weak.

I think we are 4-2 since Pugh's return. The running game has become significant and we have a much more balanced offense. Don't forget we also missed Lemon for the first few games. This is not the same team - it is much much better and we will close out the season with two wins.

Mizzou hasn't beaten anybody worth anything yet. Their defense is fair but their offense is very weak.

I think we are 4-2 since Pugh's return. The running game has become significant and we have a much more balanced offense. Don't forget we also missed Lemon for the first few games. This is not the same team - it is much much better and we will close out the season with two wins.
Actually we have a fantastic offense. this is a fun team to watch.

or should have been much better

amusekill.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom