Q+A: Paul Harris | Syracusefan.com

Q+A: Paul Harris

Paul sounds very good in that article. Unfortunately, the only way he is making it too the league is if he finds a growth miracle at 25.

He could make really bone head plays but there was a toughness about Paul Harris that I really liked. Too bad he didn't have a jump shot and better handle, but I suppose you could say that about a lot of players. He probably peaked as a basketball player relative to his peers in high school but good to see he is still pursuing his dream and contributing to his family and community.

I felt like he'd end up as a Ron Artest circa St Johns type of forward...it's too bad it didn't work out for Paul. Nice guy.

Some of those questions should receive consideration for a Pulitzer. Must be tough for an athlete to endure some of these "interviews".

SLAM: This is a very interesting time of the year, seeing as how March Madness is here, and you were one of my favorite performers in high school.

Is this even a question? What the hell is being asked here or is the interviewer just paying tribute to his favorite performer in high school?

Wondering if this next question was intended to be a back handed slam? Question was in regard to Paul's decision to come back for his junior year.

SLAM: Did you feel like there were certain parts of your game you felt needed more polishing, maybe the class was loaded that year, and you wanted to cement your first-round status some.

He cemented his draft status alright. Unfortunately, I don't think he intended that it would get buried in cement.

Overall, I guess the interview revealed some interesting answers, but I did think some of the questions were a tad weak.