Class of 2020 - QB Blake Jarrett (CA) Portal from Alabama Offered PWO | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Blake Jarrett (CA) Portal from Alabama Offered PWO

SanDiegoCuse

Starter

Former Vanderbilt QB who transferred as a PWO to Alabama. Not sure he’s ever played. Not tons of info out there. Originally from San Diego.

Makes sense, kid knows SEC approach, camp arm, get him financial aid to get him here

I don't see him having a recruiting profile anywhere so he was probably PWO at Vandy too.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 174228.jpg

6-2 186 pounds

Since entering the portal he has been offered by Rice, Bucknell, Tulane, Syracuse

Since entering the portal he has been offered by Rice, Bucknell, Tulane, Syracuse
I'm wondering if these are PWO offers or actual offers. It seems kind of odd we'd be straight out offering a 2 time SEC PWO that's never played.

Since he was a walk on at both Vandy and Bama I would say all are PWOs.
QB BLAKE JARRETT PORTAL FROM BAMA PWO
6' 2" 186
images - 2024-05-02T210652.079.jpg

NO FILM

Alabama Crimson Tide quarterback Blake Jarrett has entered the transfer portal, according to Rivals. Jarrett was a freshman walk-on for the Crimson Tide who transferred from fellow SEC school Vanderbilt a few months prior. Despite being on campus for a while and involved in the Alabama football program, the freshman walk-on did not see any action in their spring game. For Alabama’s spring game known as A-day, Jarrett was listed as one of the white team’s three quarterbacks, along with Jalen Milroe and Ty Simpson.

Last edited by a moderator: