Class of 2014 - QB Clayton Thorson offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Clayton Thorson offered

Hold on. We have no business offering 4 star Qbs.

None.

633748533114571260-Sarcasm.jpg

Son of Thor.

Lots of BCS offers but no "big boys" yet (unless you still count PSU).

EDGYTIM.com@EDGYTIM
Wheaton Ill. North 2014 four star QB Clayton Thorson adds an offer today from #Syracuse http://bit.ly/YxQRMp

My law school classmate and housemate went to Wheaton, where Risky Business was filmed, in part. He is actually in the movie,(kid getting out of the car and walking down the street to the party) and got a call back to shot some more scenes, but he was off to school (undergrad) and his mom said no, she didn't think he would be interested.

Clayton Thorson?

Do they actually allow football players to wear monocles when they play?

Good athlete with good speed. He's going to have to work on that motion a bit -- his motioned is a bit elongated and thus his release is a bit slower than one would like. Couldn't really get a grasp for his arm strength from the video from the routes run or offensive plays being run.

I think the kid has a strong arm, ball is up on roll outs, he doesn't have to low clutch it first and he throws the roll out with his left foot leading nicely when he is on the run to keep his balance. I like his size and think his speed is really good.

EDGYTIM.com@EDGYTIM
Wheaton Ill. North 2014 four star QB Clayton Thorson adds an offer today from #Syracuse http://bit.ly/YxQRMp

Has great size. Surprising agility. Stood tall in the pocket and made a good throw just as he was getting rocked a couple of times.

His throwing motion and footwork need work, but that is true of all young QBs. I am impressed. Looking for film of Thurston Howell IV next; heard he is doing great things for Beverley Hills HS.

Syracusefan.com Bio

Has great size. Surprising agility. Stood tall in the pocket and made a good throw just as he was getting rocked a couple of times.

His throwing motion and footwork need work, but that is true of all young QBs. I am impressed. Looking for film of Thurston Howell IV next; heard he is doing great things for Beverley Hills HS.

Syracusefan.com Bio
Yes, I heard that Minnows had a great season and are looking forward to their 3-hour summer tours of their practice facilities before the weather starts getting rough.

Oh, I thought you said Clayton Moore's son. I figured that the Dome Ranger might finally have a replacement.
Lone_Ranger_Portrait_Art_Print.jpg