QB Conner Cramer | Syracusefan.com

QB Conner Cramer

Rocco

Watching you.
Syracuse in talks with him. Good film, plays in top division in Alabama.

Conner Cramer@iConn11
In a good mood headed to church this morning.. #blessed

kids got a heck of an arm. looks a lot like zach allen

that's what I was thinking.

I'm also thinking "how does Scout nor Rivals have any rating/news on a kid who plays in the highest division of Alabama football and has a pretty good career?"

I know they are youtube videos and I usually don't make assessments based on videos, but this kid can definitely play. If we don't get Kimble, which I don't expect, I would like to see this kid get an offer.

I am far from an expert but he seems to make good throws even when his footwork is poor.

How do college staffs make distinctions b/w these QB's highlight videos? They all look good on them.

Not much interest from other schools. Underdeveloped, but looks quick on his feet. Decent throwing motion, but not much arm strength. Looks like he faced really good competition, though. Looks like a slightly more polished Troy Nunes.

I wonder if he is a preferred walk-on. Otherwise, I'm a bit concerned about the staff's desperation.

I know they are youtube videos and I usually don't make assessments based on videos, but this kid can definitely play. If we don't get Kimble, which I don't expect, I would like to see this kid get an offer.

Has something changed since last week? SU was apparently the favorite just a few days ago. I know he's on an official with NC State right now, but anything real that gives you that expectation?

http://highschoolsports.al.com/news/article/-5699630007751143085/bryants-ver satile-qb-conner-cramer-gears-up-for-final-high-school-start/

Despite his success, Cramer has yet to receive an abundance of college attention. He visited Huntingdon College last week and has received interest from some smaller schools, but Division I offers have been noticeably absent so far, and that has frustrated Stephenson.

“We like everything he does,” he said. “I’ve coached a lot of Division I athletes, and he is definitely a Division I player. There haven’t been any offers from those guys yet, but we’ll keep trying.”

Morris has been perplexed as well, but thinks the offers will come.

“There isn’t much Conner doesn’t have,” he said. “Physically, he passes the eye test but maybe doesn’t blow you way. But when you put in a film and watch what he does, that is when you are blown away.

“I’ve played in the SEC. He is absolutely an SEC-type player.”

Has something changed since last week? SU was apparently the favorite just a few days ago. I know he's on an official with NC State right now, but anything real that gives you that expectation?

Can't speak for Bnoro but this is just my thought. The NC state coach is the guy who recruited him to NIU and I think its going to be tough to break that bond. I always thought Kimble was a tough get just because of that relationship.

I don't expect him simply because he was recruited by the old NIU staff, which is now at NC State. Think the familiarity will steer him there.

I don't expect him simply because he was recruited by the old NIU staff, which is now at NC State. Think the familiarity will steer him there.

beat you to it...:p
And channeled my inner Bnoro
Which is scary

The Anti-Nassib? He throws a catchable ball and has good touch down field. Nassib has enough athleticism to get by but this kid seems to be pretty elusive. His weaknesses are Nassib's strengths as well, in my opinion. He doesn't have a quick release and I didn't see the ability to laser the ball on a rope in the mid-range area.

I like this kid! Has great cut back ability to hit the seams when running and always seems to keep his eyes down field, willing to be patient and make the throw/s. Amazing how great talent slips under the radar, especially in football classes/sections that have a great deal of talent that is highly rated by Scout/Rivals. How many times do we see the star players in a Florida high school outshine a real contributor who shines on his own merits at the next level? :)

QB Country@QBCountry
Things really heating up for @iConn11 Bryant QB Conner Cramer. Lots of Major D-1's getting heavily involved. Can't hide talent like that.

QB Country@QBCountry
Things really heating up for @iConn11 Bryant QB Conner Cramer. Lots of Major D-1's getting heavily involved. Can't hide talent like that.

“Conner Cramer, in my mind, is maybe the best pure passer to come out of Mobile in some time,” said the former McGill-Toolen quarterback. “Some guys just make it look easy. Conner is a natural. It just seems to happen for him.
Morris said his pupil has all the intangibles of a good quarterback – leadership, intelligence and work ethic. He also said Cramer has an inner clock that can make him special down the road.
“He is very accurate, and he knows when to throw it,” Morris said. “It’s hard to hit him in the pocket because he always throws the ball on time. That is one thing all good quarterbacks have the ability to do. Run through your progressions and know when it is time to throw it or run.”
“He has gotten a lot smarter with what he does with the ball,” Stephenson said. “He minimizes his mistakes. That’s how you play quarterback. You aren’t there to win the game. You are there to minimize mistakes and run the offense.”

at the 4:45 mark he throws the old throwback to the T.E. play we use to run alot:)He knows our offense;)

He's got a good base to work off of, will need the usual thickening out, but his throwing motion doesn't need to be retooled.

at the 4:45 mark he throws the old throwback to the T.E. play we use to run alot:)He knows our offense;)

He knows if we are UConn

QB Country@QBCountry

So if we want him and he doesn't commit to us, do we say F iConn?

what, if anything, is our in with him?

With our new recruiters we don't need an "in". We just show up and tell them who we're interested in. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom