Class of 2022 - QB Henry Belin IV (NY) Offered | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Henry Belin IV (NY) Offered

If I remember right, his dad is a Vandy grad. But I don’t think they are an option. Old friend Clark Lea is having a monster recruiting season for them and I doubt they have room for a lightly regarded QB.

His class is heavy on volume and that’s why he has that ranking, He has 20 commits and 16 are 3 stars, it’s basically a class that we should put together at a minimum every year. Not trying to downplay the challenge of recruiting to a 2-10 Vandy program, but since the sites rank on points for classes and not average ranking, it’s a bit smoke and mirrorish if you ask me, At Rivals, Vandy’s class would be in the mid 50’s and tied with ours if ranked based on average recruit ranking.

The bigger issue with Vandy and Belin is that they already have 2 QB commits.

The staff tried hard here. He was almost on the surprise visitor list this past weekend. I like Daniels much better anyway. Hope the flirtation with Henry doesn’t bite us.

Something seems off with the JD recruitment. Is it known if he’s qualified?

The staff tried hard here. He was almost on the surprise visitor list this past weekend. I like Daniels much better anyway. Hope the flirtation with Henry doesn’t bite us.

Very nervous about this

Dad went from being all in on Syracuse to being on the fence and “Daniels hasn’t committed to Cuse.”

Very nervous about this

Dad went from being all in on Syracuse to being on the fence and “Daniels hasn’t committed to Cuse.”
It definitely lost steam

I think he ends up staying out west now

It definitely lost steam

I think he ends up staying out west now
Yeah I’m not sure if we’ve lost interest, he’s lost interest, qualifying or whatever. Looked like a nice sleeper developmental prospect but if we were still chasing Belin for this class then that tells me the staff has some other options available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom