Class of 2020 - QB Jack Miller (AZ) Verbal to Ohio State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Jack Miller (AZ) Verbal to Ohio State

Offers from Louisiana Tech, Memphis, Arizona St, FSU, Ohio St, UNC, TX A&M, Ole Miss, UCLA, S. Carolina, Louisville, Syracuse

I've honestly wondered if Daniels is a secret verbal. Why keep it secret idk, but there's some weirdness here. HCDB seems to be doing the recruiting, and has been the whole time which isn't typical, and Daniels SR seems to be all in. Plus I recall that tweet that was deleted a while back.

I've honestly wondered if Daniels is a secret verbal. Why keep it secret idk, but there's some weirdness here. HCDB seems to be doing the recruiting, and has been the whole time which isn't typical, and Daniels SR seems to be all in. Plus I recall that tweet that was deleted a while back.
They sound in-Would be shocked if he doesn't commit here in the next week.

Maybe I heard wrong but, from the presser yesterday, it almost sounded like they had someone in mind already.

Well, identifying who Dino wants, and actually landing who Dino wants, are often not one and the same.

Here’s hoping he gets his man.

Maybe I heard wrong but, from the presser yesterday, it almost sounded like they had someone in mind already.

Agreed, JW made it sound like they had at least a wishlist and it sounds like to me they started working on it a couple weeks ago

Lets see if we can get it done now

Agreed, JW made it sound like they had at least a wishlist and it sounds like to me they started working on it a couple weeks ago

Lets see if we can get it done now
People don't just "get fired". My guess is that those coaches knew they were coaching for their jobs and failed without a sixth win. That and some other things I've heard make me think Babers has already been looking around for replacements.

People don't just "get fired". My guess is that those coaches knew they were coaching for their jobs and failed without a sixth win. That and some other things I've heard make me think Babers has already been looking around for replacements.

Yeah, this isn't Dino's first rodeo.
Barring a great run over the final 3 games, it was probably more than obvious to him that he'd need to can Gilbert, and possibly others.

Which he did.

You don't fire guys, unless you've already got some ideas about who you'd like to replace them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom