QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford

I guess Daniels won the QB job. 396 yards and 4TDs, No picks. And he out-rushed Lamson, 39-30.

Of course that Colorado defense all had red capes. Ole'!

How did they come back to win that game? Wow Colorados coach must be garbage.

Shame no one was awake to see it and ESPN showed an aack game earlier

How did they come back to win that game? Wow Colorados coach must be garbage.

Shame no one was awake to see it and ESPN showed an aack game earlier
Penalties played a big part. It was crazy. Colorado’s DC was running up and down the sideline about to have a heart attack. They got called for 12 men on the field like 3-4 times in crucial spots to keep Stanford drives going.

Did Prime forget to raid the portal for defensive players? Jeesh.

Colorado is great. What a job by Prime and staff. 5-2

Lamson when in runs, then they take him out and out in the other kid to pass and that kid stinks at passing. Not sure what that says about Lamson, haven’t seen him pass yet
This is good stuff! Did you put down thousands on Colorado at half? ;)

If I hadn't alreay had a bet on Stanford I might have thrown more down on them at thehalf but not for winning just taking the pts.

Col had no answer on how to cover that kid.

Colorado has been a deeply flawed team all year. They got tons of hype from the DS hire and winning the portal wars, then beating another overhyped and flawed team on the road in their opener threw kerosene on the fire. Never should have been ranked in a million years and probably won't make a bowl.

That's still HUGE improvement and a successful season for them.

If I hadn't alreay had a bet on Stanford I might have thrown more down on them at thehalf but not for winning just taking the pts.

And he dropped a sure TD from Daniels in the first half too. He completely burned Travis Hunter on that play.

Colorado has been a deeply flawed team all year. They got tons of hype from the DS hire and winning the portal wars, then beating another overhyped and flawed team on the road in their opener threw kerosene on the fire. Never should have been ranked in a million years and probably won't make a bowl.

That's still HUGE improvement and a successful season for them.
4 of the last 5 teams they play are ranked so you’re probably right.

They beat some mediocre teams and then put up a good show against USC. That added fuel to the hype fire. The Oregon game really exposed them and I think took a lot out of the team overall.

I have an active parlay with Stanford ML which is nice. I knew I would lose Fresno -5.5 when they were up 6 and would go down a point and then get a TD and miss the 2 pointer. Thought Colorado would run it up on them worse 2H to try and get ranked and put their blowouts behind them.

Daniels looked beyond horrible in the first half went to bed at halftime how he turned it around like this doesn' t make sense. If you told me Lamson wen't off I'd believe it. Colorado collapsing of course. I bet half of the Buffalos roster regrets not checking the odds and halftime and shooting a couple texts to F+F.

Screenshot_20231014-003926~2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom