Class of 2014 - QB Parker McLeod transferring from Alabama we were on his offer list | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Parker McLeod transferring from Alabama we were on his offer list

I guess with so many other QBs on the roster he felt like a ...
parker.jpg

"stepchild".

Not exactly the list of schools I would have expected for a 'Bama QB signee.

Don't let the list fool you ... kid is good. Once he accepted the Bama offers a lot of people just didn't bother chasing him.

HEY I RESENT THAT!! Just to fill you in on red heads! In all the world there is only 3 % of natural red heads on the planet! So that kinda makes us like majestic unicorns! Have some RESPECT A$$!!!!
One of the 3% here. My childhood was filled with redhead abuse, it really existed. One of the favorite expressions was that I was a redheaded N word. Kids can be brutal the thing I had going for me is when I decided to stop taking their crap I was pretty good with my fists and fast feet. I was brought up in a family with two professional boxers who taught me a lot about the manly art of self defense.

One such bully just wrote me this note which got me chuckling

"I owe my rock hard abs to you...remember when we were in 7th or 8th grade...we were @ North High...school watching Evangelist play Sacred Heart,,,,we were screwing around with the girls...something happened and I really pissed you off an you nailed me in the solar plexus...with a lighting fast punch and put me on my knees...I was without breath for a long time...anyway it was over but you did make a huge impression on me...after that I did ab exercises and have done them to this day...I developed the most rock hard stomach muscles...from that day forward...and always knew nobody would ever put me on my knees again and nobody has because of you"

Last edited:
One of my best friends is red headed and was brutally made fun of.

People can't help how they look, we all have our pre-concieved faults. Anyone who has the stupidity to make fun of someone for something they can't change gets no respect from me.

One of my best friends is red headed and was brutally made fun of.

People can't help how they look, we all have our pre-concieved faults. Anyone who has the stupidity to make fun of someone for something they can't change gets no respect from me.

Technically someone could change their hair color If they wanted to... though unsure why a guy would want to.

Curious where the affliction with making fun of red heads began? My friends and i through high school used to make fun of each other equally which pretty much takes the power out of the words and turned them into terms of endearment.

my grandfather was an off the boat 100% italian (northern italy) with red hair and freckles (go figure). My youngest son has red hair, not dark red like the kid in the picture, but a lighter red nonetheless. he's 5 and i'd put my money on him beating the crap out of anyone who makes fun of his red hair. the temper stereotype holds true for sure.