STRONG ARM, OVER THE TOP, FULL EXTENSION
DEPENDING ON PLAT WILL THROW TOUCH OR FROZEN ROPE
FINDS HIS TARGET IMMEDIATELY- PATIENT IF HE HAS TO ADJUST TO SECONDARY RECEIVER
POISED
NOT HURRIED BY ON-COMING PRESSURE
RARELY HAS TO DEAL WITH IT HIS OL IS EXCELLENT IN PROTECTING HIM
CAN RUN WELL IF HE WANTS OR HAS TO

FROM QB HIT LIST:
2022 QB Catholic Memorial 2x State Champs. #1 in New England. Threw 2 TDs in State Championship 27-7 win on 12/3/22. Tenfold Elite Battle National Team QB 18u 2022/2023 Varsity backup QB as 8th grader on #1 ranked team in Massachusetts and New England- Catholic Memorial Knights. 2021 State Champions. roster and scout team QB as 7th grader. QB for Tenfold Elite 7v7

Another one offered by the Assistant S&C Coach, Stack Williams.
Interesting that the S&C Coach is being used as a recruiter.
I know you're only allowed so many coaches out on the road. Any idea which one of our coaches isn't on the recruiting trail if we have Williams out there offering kids?

I know you're only allowed so many coaches out on the road. Any idea which one of our coaches isn't on the recruiting trail if we have Williams out there offering kids?
There seem to be several "recruiters" who have specific areas that aren't coaches.
And Stack Williams, from his tweets, seems to be evaluating talent from film.
This is a Dead period, no one is out on the road.

After the dead period it might be a good idea if Coach Nunzio goes and pay a little visit to this young man.

I live in the same town and my son played youth football with him. Great kid from a great family. CM basically dominated MIAA football the past few years, but not a pass-first offense. Going to Tabor Academy next year and reclassifying to 2027. Should help with his development. Excited to see him progress and hoping he keeps Cuse on the radar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom