QB play at college level | Syracusefan.com

QB play at college level

BostonOrange

2nd String
Announcer in LSU game just made what I think is a very astute comment: "If you are going to have a guy sitting in the pocket, they better be able to make the throws and the decisions at an NFL level. Otherwise you need someone who can make plays with their feet".

So true.

At this particular moment we appear to have a problem with just that.

Allen hardly moved, and he seemed to not look past his first receiver. Also threw too many balls quicker than he had to. If we stick with him maybe he can improve in those areas?

Announcer in LSU game just made what I think is a very astute comment: "If you are going to have a guy sitting in the pocket, they better be able to make the throws and the decisions at an NFL level. Otherwise you need someone who can make plays with their feet".

So true.

Short of having stud WRs, I agree with that observation.

So true.
Clemson-Ga game reeaffirms this. Boyd for Clemson moves his feet, and the Murray kid, according to the announcer, came back this year making a point to keep plays alive with his feet

i didnt see any "it" factor from allen-
just another big kid with a arm-doesnt make him a qb

he reminded my of a linebacker who once played qb at su with little success

So true.
I still think the qb should be broyld

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors