QB Position for Next Season....(not a Devito Thread) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

QB Position for Next Season....(not a Devito Thread)

XSvEiht5eLeSI.gif

In fact, DeVito did not even dress for the BC game last year.

TD dressed for many of the early games last year, and then didn't for the last few. I'd pay attention to this since I didn't want him to burn a year of eligibility for a few snaps.

I am very confident the young man is going to be a beast.

Might have Qb news today ...
I know who it is and I want your opinion of him when it comes out. Like, do you think he would challenge TD down the road and possibly beat out Clay for the 2 spot this year.

I know who it is and I want your opinion of him when it comes out. Like, do you think he would challenge TD down the road and possibly beat out Clay for the 2 spot this year.
I have to be careful what I say hear as I enjoy the info I get here but I also have to not hurt the team or my son in anyway . Anything that I can give I will share if I can . Tbh and fair I really haven’t seen Clayton enough to give an accurate opinion. I love him as a person , he is big , and has Juco experience.

TD dressed for many of the early games last year, and then didn't for the last few. I'd pay attention to this since I didn't want him to burn a year of eligibility for a few snaps.

I am very confident the young man is going to be a beast.
I totally agree with you. I think TD is going to be something really special and I'm glad Coach Babers didn't burn his red shirt year in 2017. Go Orange!!!!!!

I have to be careful what I say hear as I enjoy the info I get here but I also have to not hurt the team or my son in anyway . Anything that I can give I will share if I can . Tbh and fair I really haven’t seen Clayton enough to give an accurate opinion. I love him as a person , he is big , and has Juco experience.
I hear you. I just value your opinion on QB skill and potential. Your perspective is valued when it comes to that. Just based on your experiences with TD and the QB coaches he's work with in the past.

I hear you. I just value your opinion on QB skill and potential. Your perspective is valued when it comes to that. Just based on your experiences with TD and the QB coaches he's work with in the past.

The other interesting connection here is that it appears said qb recruit visiting has worked with Clarke Sports for qb training just like TD.

What can you tell us about our latest qb
He had a very productive hs career , good person no trouble , throws on time , pocket passer . Tall , smart , trains with Tommy’s Qb coach ( doesn’t mean they have same mechanics)
Will be willing to learn from Tommy , helps us big time by adding needed depth and has time to develop. Every player has some deficiencies but I will not discuss any Cuse players deficiencies. Good get for us

He had a very productive hs career , good person no trouble , throws on time , pocket passer . Tall , smart , trains with Tommy’s Qb coach ( doesn’t mean they have same mechanics)
Will be willing to learn from Tommy , helps us big time by adding needed depth and has time to develop. Every player has some deficiencies but I will not discuss any Cuse players deficiencies. Good get for us
You answered that perfectly. A little scouting report w/o demeaning a future teammate in any way.

Pretty excited about this kid.

Yep agree...Summers is exactly what I hoped for and what I want is him to be as good as I think he'll be while not being a threat to any 2020/2021 recruits, thinking they ain't got no chance to even make QB2 .

man crush dude. Thanks

Hopefully you keep your word...Who says you can't teach and old dog new tricks.