Class of 2025 - QB Quentin Murphy (AR) Offered [Announcing 5/31] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 QB Quentin Murphy (AR) Offered [Announcing 5/31]

Hard not to think of Maliq Willis watching his film. Ball jumps off his hand and if the pass isn't there he's happy to glide past the defense.

If he didn't play QB, where would he slot in?
That's kinda my question. I think I read he was under 6' but he has wheels so was not sure if he was being recruited as a QB or slot maybe.
Edit: Or like a Dave Meggate kinda player moving him all over.

He cannot be a take if Malik Washington is still available and serious shot to take. We cannot miss out of MW if he wants to come to Cuse.

But totally agree this kid is a freakin athlete! I’d love to have him come play WR and be the Quinton Spotwood

I think with Williams, the walk-on and now Carney we will be fine along with (CDCW & Davis), I say major on 2026, 2027.
No way. You don’t take a chance at such a crucial position. That’s 4 unproven commodities. With QB, unless you have a proven starter, I am bringing in at least 5 and pray 1 turns out good.

He cannot be a take if Malik Washington is still available and serious shot to take. We cannot miss out of MW if he wants to come to Cuse.

But totally agree this kid is a freakin athlete! I’d love to have him come play WR and be the Quinton Spotwood
This kid looks a star football player. However, HCFB has said - he’s trying to give guys a path to the NFL. QB does not look like that path - a clear other one does.

Malik is an absolute stud at QB. The way he adjusts the throw trajectory and touch to what is needed in each situation is really special. Plus he can run a bit…but more importantly…has pocket awareness escapability.

He looks like a day 1 starter at QB almost anywhere he goes.

Last edited:

He is being recruited as an athlete. He is a take no matter what

Wiltfong predicting Cuse too. Between him and Raikes just another insane weekend if we land both of them. Either would’ve been Dino’s best recruit. I mean no disrespect to Dino… just facts.
Is Raikes visiting or just portaling?

After watching the highlights i would want the ball in his hands every snap. Play him at QB and design the O around his skills. He has plenty of arm strength and his running skills and speed are Mvick like. He is a game changer so i would keep him at QB

After watching the highlights i would want the ball in his hands every snap. Play him at QB and design the O around his skills. He has plenty of arm strength and his running skills and speed are Mvick like. He is a game changer so i would keep him at QB
I could possibly see them giving him a shot at QB but thinking he ultimately moves elsewhere. Projecting QB’s is tough. His arm strength is mediocre. But he didn’t throw any passes on a line on his hi-lights. To me, he has a good amount if work to do to be a QB at this level. Seems like a long shot to make it there to me.
But He is a heck of an athlete and Iwoukd love to bring him in. I hope the staff either says we like you as an athlete or says we’ll give you a shot at QB but we really like you as an athlete and may move you if it looks like starting at QB isn’t in his future. If he’s mentally good with that he’ll be a great pick up. Could play WR or safety.