Class of 2021 - QB Tahjamell Bullock (NJ) Transferred from VT to Akron | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Tahjamell Bullock (NJ) Transferred from VT to Akron

My niece lives in Hoboken too. She has a lot of orange, but unfortunately it’s Illini orange.

Like that video (although I didn't watch all of it). Nice arm and throws the deep ball with a flick and not having to horse it downfield. Loved that play where it looked like he was running and when he got to the LOS, he shot put it into the end zone to a wide open WR. Loos like he needs some work with his footwork, but I want this kid.
Agree and also keeps looking downfield when he is moving out of the pocket, still can make throws on the move. Appears to have good field vision, finding open recievers while on the move.

thats what we need --a dual threat qb we have done well in the past with them

According to 2hundredfortyseven, now has a BC offer.

This kid is legit I think. Physically he is there. The ball jumps out of his hand. And he has good mobility. Please come out early and start this class off strong!! I’m praying to the orange god!

We may have moved on with Gilbert getting a chance to assess everything...Bullocks visit here was 2 weeks after Gilbert was hired...but Leonards tape isn't infallible.

We may have moved on with Gilbert getting a chance to assess everything...Bullocks visit here was 2 weeks after Gilbert was hired...but Leonards tape isn't infallible.
His footwork is really messed up and I didn't see any passes where he showed P5 arm strength. The ball seems to hang in the air for a long time on almost all his throws.

He can run for sure and his nice size for a QB. Already physically ready for college ball.

Any chance we move back towards this kid? I'm looking around to see what other QBs we're going after in the wake of Leonard committing to Duke.

Seeing as I have zero recruiting connections, you people and your threads are all I have to go by!
No chance. He is going to commit to ruckers soon and he was 6th on their priority list. I wish him well.