Class of 2019 - QB Taisun Phommachanh (CT) Portal from Ga Tech to UMass | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Taisun Phommachanh (CT) Portal from Ga Tech to UMass

Pass. I can't be bothered to learn how to pronounce his last name... I tried for the last 5 mins.

Yeah, and I’d hate to play scrabble w this kid - he’d be adding all sorts of extra letters to everything. :p

Hard pass. ;)

We're in an awfully tough spot to land a premier QB. Not a lot of talent to throw to, and a line that can't protect you. If I'm trying to look my best, it's awfully tough to do in that scenario.

Come on gbo, you're not winning that Portal Cup.
We have been hit hard no doubt. The portal is a one way street for us unfortunately so this hurts...

We have been hit hard no doubt. The portal is a one way street for us unfortunately so this hurts...
I know what he says publicly, but if Quinn Ewers said hey I want to transfer to Clemson, Dabo going to say no?

I know what he says publicly, but if Quinn Ewers said hey I want to transfer to Clemson, Dabo going to say no?
I would think he'd say yes. He has to hit the portal this year. We'll have too many unused scholarships if not.

Surprised he would choose GT with Sims already in place at QB.

It is the middle of May. He hs to be one of the last big name QB recruits to pick a school. Might have waited too long and getting a sure top backup role was the best option out there.

Agree. Feels like maybe he is destined to become a WR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom