Class of 2029 - QB Walker Snee (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2029 QB Walker Snee (NJ) Offered

Walker is the son of former NY Giant Chris Snee, which makes him Tom Coughlin's grandson.

https%3A%2F%2Farc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-advancelocal.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2F6T5V6EAUCBAVTPJJFURUHPRZIM.jpg

Former Giants star Chris Snee, left, with sons Walker and Cooper and wife Kate.

OFFERED> WALKER SNEE 2029, 7TH GRADE, FRANKLIN LAKES WAR EAGLES, FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J. STATS ARE 7TH GRADE #13 6' 0" 165 QB / 5'11-155, 6' 160, 6' 1"175/ 4.9 40/ RANKED NO.1 RHP IN NJ BASEBALL RANKINGS OF 2029 PLAYERS
18001909_becc14a059ec48e1a4bbd8cb11cbda14.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

DUAL THREAT - RUNS THE BALL VERY WELL GETS OUT OF TROUBLE AND SCORES TDS
FAST
VERY ELUSIVE
GREAT JUKES/FAKES
THROWS THE BALL ACCURATELY 40+ YDS
SETS UP WELL
NEEDS TO GET HIS LOWER BODY INTO THROWS NOW MOSTLY ARM STRENGTH
THROWS TOUCH, HIGH ARCS AND HARD BALLS

FROM QB HIT LIST: WALKER SNEE
A NAME THE ENTIRE STATE OF NJ NEEDS TO GET FAMILIAR WITH RIGHT NOW. THE SON OF CHRIS SNEE, A TWO TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPION AND MEMBER OF THE NEW YORK GIANTS RING OF HONOR AND GRANDSON OF FUTURE HALL OF FAMER TOM COUGHLIN.

GREAT OFFER

Last edited:
Also, 7th grade and already throws the ball accurately at 40+ yards? Yeesh...
Maybe tutelage of Phil and Chris Sims? Both in/from Franklin Lakes. Bet this kid goes to Bergen Catholic. We all know a QB coach with strong ties there!

This kid will be well schooled by the time he Jr/Sr season. I'm sure grandpa Tom will be whispering SU in his ear.

This kid will be well schooled by the time he Jr/Sr season. I'm sure grandpa Tom will be whispering SU in his ear.
Not sure you want that. But who knows?

Dad went to BC. Grandpa was head coach there in the 90's (and an asst coach there in the 80's).

Yah true but he played here. I think of the kid 5 * QB who signed a playing for Nebraska who went there because grandpa played. Just hoping it here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom