QB1 | Syracusefan.com

QB1

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
not sure if any else has seen this, its a netflix show chronicling the HS sr. years of tate martell, jake fromm and Tayvon Bowers.

Its a cool show especially if you have a young football playing son who is into it. Also, Bowers, who is at wake forest now played for Bishop McDevitt in Harrisburg. Nazir Burnett was a scrawny soph ( or Fr?) that year who struggled in early part of season and then got better.

*spoilers

Watched it. Not quite as compelling as last chance... Fromm forgets to hydrate...Would die at cuse. Martell getting a manny/peddy was... Unexpected. I prefer rubbing some dirt on it, but to each his own.
its obvious that Martell has been a pr*ck since HS

its obvious that Martell has been a pr*ck since HS
Every football player I know is a meathead. They like it when it's bloody. My wife won't even give herself that level of pampering.. To each his own, but like I said... Unexpected.

*spoilers

Watched it. Not quite as compelling as last chance... Fromm forgets to hydrate...Would die at cuse. Martell getting a manny/peddy was... Unexpected. I prefer rubbing some dirt on it, but to each his own.

haha - you'd cut your left testicle off to have had fromm at SU (at least i would)

I couldn't make it through the first season, was overall pretty boring for us...

Hahahaha... Two years in a row, the kid forgot to drink water for summer camp... Needed medical attention. 2 years .

I'm keeping my testicles. We have a fellow elite 11, that apparently understands that you need water to not die. ;-)
he was pretty hydrated while playing for the national title as a freshman and then the SEC championship the next yr. Don't get me wrong, i luv devito and am excited for next few years, but if you asked me straight up trade between dino and smart!? hmmm

he was pretty hydrated while playing for the national title as a freshman and then the SEC championship the next yr. Don't get me wrong, i luv devito and am excited for next few years, but if you asked me straight up trade between dino and smart!? hmmm
I disagree and will tell u why. U walk into Georgia and if u aren’t top 5 in recruiting every year your a dummy in my book. No way does he come to syracuse and do what Dino has done. He has worked at all the factories. It’s easy recruiting to him. Here u have to turn over every single stone u can and Dino does this. The other thing is the day Dino has 10-12 five stars and 30 + 4 * and we are playing for ncaa championship every year. There whole team is loaded from top to bottom. No way Dino couldn’t do what he did and I don’t think he could do what Dino did here.

I disagree and will tell u why. U walk into Georgia and if u aren’t top 5 in recruiting every year your a dummy in my book. No way does he come to syracuse and do what Dino has done. He has worked at all the factories. It’s easy recruiting to him. Here u have to turn over every single stone u can and Dino does this. The other thing is the day Dino has 10-12 five stars and 30 + 4 * and we are playing for ncaa championship every year. There whole team is loaded from top to bottom. No way Dino couldn’t do what he did and I don’t think he could do what Dino did here.
I apologize - My post wasn’t clear - what I meant was if smart called up Dino and said “I’ll send you jake Fromm , you send devito “ what would you do ?

I apologize - My post wasn’t clear - what I meant was if smart called up Dino and said “I’ll send you jake Fromm , you send devito “ what would you do ?
Gotcha ya. My fault and yeah I agree.

We’re they not both Elite 11 QB’s in the same year and Babers recruited Devito. I’d say he keeps him especially being in the system 3 years now

Finished season 1 last night. The Wake Forest kid seemed like a great kid but I had to fast forward through his not interested.

I remember being in Vegas in fall 15 and 16 on vacation and thinking of going over to watch Gorman play some school from CA each labor day kinda wish I did. Ended up watching those games on ESPN though and Martell wasn't that impressive. I kinda hope the U gives him his waiver if Fields got one he should.

Hope the other 2 QBs than Fields in season 2 aren't boring AF like the WF kid. Will start that next week.

Wake Forest kid was a regular guy, that earned it. I liked that.

On the flip side, QB1, Last Chance, All or Nothing, are opportunities for others to make $$ off the kids. They signed a waiver, because it's their exact likeness, for profit. Makes me wish EA sports could do that with NCAA football ... At this point, who cares?