QBs of the future. | Syracusefan.com

QBs of the future.

Orange Lotus

Walk On
With Ashton Broyld an Zach Allen being the biggest names as far as the QBs go, which one has the bigger upside going forward or would it be one of the other stable of QB we have?

I am going tom have a tantrun now:
Don't forget Austin Wilson!

Terrel Hunt would also like to make a formal protest.

But my money is on Zach Allen.

Terrel Hunt would also like to make a formal protest.

But my money is on Zach Allen.
Somewhere deep in a bayou in rural Louisiana, a pretty girl wearing a Saints jersey is clearing her throat and stamping her feet, hand on hips, disgusted that a certain dreamy left handed QB has not been mentioned yet.

Somewhere deep in a bayou in rural Louisiana, a pretty girl wearing a Saints jersey is clearing her throat and stamping her feet, hand on hips, disgusted that a certain dreamy left handed QB has not been mentioned yet.
Its no fun talking about the almost certain starter. Its more fun to talk about all the guys that have never played a single down of QB in D1. I would love one of the other QB's (don't care which) to win the job. Anytime an inexperienced QB can beat out a 5th year Senior you have to figure that kids going to be a special player. But the odds on QB that will give the team "the best chance to win" will be the tall lefty you speak of.

I will bet a beer (with payment at the Fine Lot) that RGLCL will be our starting QB at MetLife. Any takers?

I will bet a beer (with payment at the Fine Lot) that RDGLCL will be our starting QB at MetLife. Any takers?

Unless he gets injured, that's a pretty safe bet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom