Quade Green waiver to play approved | Syracusefan.com

Quade Green waiver to play approved

magic-eight-ball-outlook-not-so-good-photo-researchers-inc.jpg

Good for the kid but this is crazy. How does a kid from Philly get a hardship waiver to play immediately in Seattle? Makes no sense and the process needs to be transparent.

there’s a football player in North Carolina who transferred to or from VT I forget which, his mom has cancer and he was denied a waiver because he’s 5 miles out of the radius that’s allowed. Go look it up.

I've never been a fan of guys having to sit out first semester. Wish they'd let everyone who transfers early have a full season the next year.

Hope their home opener vs Baylor is on TV.

Pretty sure they are one of the unranked teams that are actually one of the 25 best teams in the country.

Seeing as though this pertains to UW I figured I'd share it here...thought this was a interesting quote from Isaiah Stewart regarding his recruitment.

Seeing as though this pertains to UW I figured I'd share it here...thought this was a interesting quote from Isaiah Stewart regarding his recruitment.

I take that as more of a shot at Duke than anyone, especially the brotherhood part.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful great kid
(I don’t know how to use the sarcasm font)

Good for the kid but this is crazy. How does a kid from Philly get a hardship waiver to play immediately in Seattle? Makes no sense and the process needs to be transparent.

there’s a football player in North Carolina who transferred to or from VT I forget which, his mom has cancer and he was denied a waiver because he’s 5 miles out of the radius that’s allowed. Go look it up.
He picked "heads."