Quade green with only 16 mins | Syracusefan.com

Quade green with only 16 mins

He got his money and he’s not really a pro prospect so im sure he’s got no regrets

Whatever piss-ant amount of money he got 3 years ago is long gone. Now he’s stuck with a certificate of participation in the 13 grade from the University of Kentucky instead of a degree from Syracuse University. Oh, and he would have played more.

It could be the above, but it also could be that some kids that are really good in high school need time at the college level. Couple that with Cal recruiting some of the better players in CBB and he may just have too much pressure to be comfortable. Some kids thrive in that sink or swim environment and some obviously don't. There is absolutely no way to know.

Last edited:
Whatever piss-ant amount of money he got 3 years ago is long gone. Now he’s stuck with a certificate of participation in the 13 grade from the University of Kentucky instead of a degree from Syracuse University. Oh, and he would have played more.
Piss ant amount of money ? Yeah .. ok

What i dont get is why JB was all in on this kid. Either we missed on the evaluation or he has regressed.
He was a key guy down the stretch for UK last year. JB didn't miss. He would fit perfectly as our backup PG last year and would have spotted Tyus/Howard about 15mpg.

Quade said he went to UK because Cal promised he'd get him to the NBA in 2 years. Which seems VERY unlikely now.

We're better off with Carey by a longshot.

He was a key guy down the stretch for UK last year. JB didn't miss. He would fit perfectly as our backup PG last year and would have spotted Tyus/Howard about 15mpg.

Quade said he went to UK because Cal promised he'd get him to the NBA in 2 years. Which seems VERY unlikely now.

We're better off with Carey by a longshot.

how many guy's make it in the nba at his height? only those that are some other level of athlete and shooter. he's a good athlete but nothing off the charts. if kal told him this..he's was flat out lying .

What i dont get is why JB was all in on this kid. Either we missed on the evaluation or he has regressed.
Or he fell for a trick that put him into an environment where him developing wasnt a priority

He was getting lit up on Twitter last night...he really doesn't seem beloved down there. Oh well.

He got his money and he’s not really a pro prospect so im sure he’s got no regrets ragrets.

Fixed! ;)

images

Watching the Duke vs. Kentucky game last night I can't help but think that Syracuse dodged a bullet when Quade Green decided to go to Kentucky. He's terrible at the point and Calipari knows it. Played 16 minutes last night with 1 point.

Green is a good player. Hagans and Quickley didn't play well either. Really outside of Keldon Johnson their whole team played bad. The reality is we could have really used him last year but it would have cost us Jalen this year who I would rather have. So it worked out fine.

Piss ant amount of money ? Yeah .. ok

What do you think he got. Seeing the amounts that were thrown around in the FBI investigation to elite recruits leads me to believe he probably got a piss-ant sum of money. If you know different speak up guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom