Quavo at Practice? | Syracusefan.com

Quavo at Practice?

jr4750

All American
Old guys ask your kids who this is. 23 mil followers

IMG_1940.jpeg

It is great. He’s a cultural icon at the moment
My niece and nephew don't believe me when I say that Dave Matthews was extremely popular amongst high school and college kids when I was in both. And now every time the meme of "Why is everyone at this Dave Matthews concert so old? Oh..." pops up on my Instagram feed I laugh. It gets me every time. It's the circle of life.

My niece and nephew don't believe me when I say that Dave Matthews was extremely popular amongst high school and college kids when I was in both. And now every time the meme of "Why is everyone at this Dave Matthews concert so old? Oh..." pops up on my Instagram feed I laugh. It gets me every time. It's the circle of life.

I love to this day 80's power metal - bands like Iron Maiden, Helloween and the like. There are some bands trying to bring that back, one in particular out of Japan. They came to Dallas last weekend on a small US tour. 75% of the crowd was dudes over 50. Man, I feel old.

I love to this day 80's power metal - bands like Iron Maiden, Helloween and the like. There are some bands trying to bring that back, one in particular out of Japan. They came to Dallas last weekend on a small US tour. 75% of the crowd was dudes over 50. Man, I feel old.
I love a lot of new music and new artists, but my sweet spot right now is 1984-2001. A lot of morning I just pick a year and listen to the spotify hits playlist for that year in the morning and on my commute. 1989 has some bangers.

There really is something about 80s rock in general. It's such a great sound.

I was at a Joe Walsh show recently and overheard in the restroom that "60 is the new 40." Lots of bald heads with gray pony tails at that show. Could have done without the 60 year old chicks in ripped jeans and crop tops though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom