Quentin Hillsman hired by Ole Miss as Asst Coach | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quentin Hillsman hired by Ole Miss as Asst Coach

Easy for us to take the higher ground here but let's remember our AD was extolling his greatness just prior to the Athletic article. Our institution wasn't flexing many muscles prior to that article.
I am aware of what happened in Syracuse. I think everyone is.

Our AD did not realize the extent of the issue. He screwed up but realized his mistake and fixed the problem.

It is different with Mississippi. At this point, the issue with Q is well known and well documented. To put him in close contact with female athletes again intentionally is not defensible.

I am aware of what happened in Syracuse. I think everyone is.

Our AD did not realize the extent of the issue. He screwed up but realized his mistake and fixed the problem.

It is different with Mississippi. At this point, the issue with Q is well known and well documented. To put him in close contact with female athletes again intentionally is not defensible.
The stink of Gross. He and Q were two peas in a pod.

Hillsmans behavior and issues started long before Covid.
I don't think it was mentioned in The Athletic that it started prior to the mass exodus of players but I could be wrong. Of course I have no inside information either so I'm not disputing your post.

I don't think it was mentioned in The Athletic that it started prior to the mass exodus of players but I could be wrong. Of course I have no inside information either so I'm not disputing your post.
you're not wrong -- there's just more that wasn't published.

you're not wrong -- there's just more that wasn't published.
I'm not at all surprised, how Q was able to stay in charge for so long is disgraceful. He used to have melt downs on the sideline, screaming at players on the court. FLJ has some meltdowns too and will drop F bombs on occasion, nothing like Q though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom