QUESTION ABOUT 6OT | Syracusefan.com

QUESTION ABOUT 6OT

Toronto Cuse

Walk On
Just moved into a new condo. Want to have my ticket from the 6OT game framed. Just want to double check my facts. I am going through my booklet and don't want to frame wrong ticket. It was Session #6 correct ???

Thanks guys.

Yes, it was the the 2nd game Friday night. There was only one session on Friday (both semi games).

Yes, it was the the 2nd game Friday night. There was only one session on Friday (both semi games).
Pretty sure the 6OT game was Thursday in the quarter-finals.
Friday we played WVU and won in OT.
Saturday we lost to Louisville in the championship game.

yes, it was def a Thursday. I was hungover and should have been tired at 8:00am the next day at work... however I had an energy and cockiness unlike any other day with my Syracuse polo on.

I believe on my commute to work I honked and flicked off a car with a rutgers sticker on the back, just because.

Yep, definitely Thursday. That's a forgotten tidbit by the way (by people other than us that is): we had to win ANOTHER overtime game less than 24 hours later. Truly incredible.

Yep, definitely Thursday. That's a forgotten tidbit by the way (by people other than us that is): we had to win ANOTHER overtime game less than 24 hours later. Truly incredible.

Anyone else remember Eric throwing in like a 70 footer to end the first half? I remember having a perfect view of it from my seats. That was quite the game too. I was at the game before the 6 OT game (Seton Hall; Eric was talking a ton of junk with the Seton Hall bench) and the day after (the aforementioned WVU game) but I missed the 6 TO game. sigh.

yes, it was def a Thursday. I was hungover and should have been tired at 8:00am the next day at work... however I had an energy and cockiness unlike any other day with my Syracuse polo on.

I believe on my commute to work I honked and flicked off a car with a rutgers sticker on the back, just because.
I had a midterm in Bio Chemistry the next day and planned on studying after the game.

I ended up wasted and didn't go to bed till about 4am. Needless to say my 8am midterm didn't go to well...

Pretty sure the 6OT game was Thursday in the quarter-finals.
Friday we played WVU and won in OT.
Saturday we lost to Louisville in the championship game.
What made that game so good was how the annoucers were going on about how tired SU was going to be and didn't give them much of a chance.