Question about BET tix | Syracusefan.com

Question about BET tix

Shotclock

Walk On
I have bought the package to the BET through SU. But I will be going down on Thursday or Fri. I want to sell the first 2 or 3 days since SU wont be playing anyways (and I have to work). The problem is SU hasn't let me know where the tix are and told me that wasn't available til late Feb or early March. That doesnt give me much time to sell on stubhub. If anyone has dealt with this situation in the past couple of years, some insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have bought the package to the BET through SU. But I will be going down on Thursday or Fri. I want to sell the first 2 or 3 days since SU wont be playing anyways (and I have to work). The problem is SU hasn't let me know where the tix are and told me that wasn't available til late Feb or early March. That doesnt give me much time to sell on stubhub. If anyone has dealt with this situation in the past couple of years, some insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You'll need a day at best to sell the tix on Stub Hub... The demand is insane... Especially if any of Pitt, ND, Nova, and/or St. Johns end up playing on days 1 & 2.

Just price them reasonably and they will sell in 24 hours or less.

You'll need a day at best to sell the tix on Stub Hub... The demand is insane... Especially if any of Pitt, ND, Nova, and/or St. Johns end up playing on days 1 & 2.

Just price them reasonably and they will sell in 24 hours or less.
This is good advice. I was told tix would be mailed about 2/25. That would give you plenty of time to sell them on Stubhub. And don't assume we won't play on Wednesday. Only the top four teams get a double bye... and the top of the standings is veryl bunched up right now... with us having the toughest sked the rest of the way.

Thank you cto. If they are sent out the 25th then I will have plenty of time. The issue with stubhub is having to turnaround and send them in time to get to the person. I was worried if they were sent in March and I wouldn't have time. I am going to just hope they can hold on to the double bye and plan on thur. Just hope they have a night game. Btw I enjoy your posts

This is good advice. I was told tix would be mailed about 2/25. That would give you plenty of time to sell them on Stubhub. And don't assume we won't play on Wednesday. Only the top four teams get a double bye... and the top of the standings is veryl bunched up right now... with us having the toughest sked the rest of the way.
Eh. We're 2 games up in the loss column to the 5th place team and 3 games up to the 6th place team. I think it's fairly safe to assume we'll get a bye.

Eh. We're 2 games up in the loss column to the 5th place team and 3 games up to the 6th place team. I think it's fairly safe to assume we'll get a bye.
Two years ago, coming into the final week of regular season, it looked like we had no chance of getting a double bye. Then a lot of unexpected things happened... and suddenly we had one. And then we lost in the semis to Kemba and the Miracles ... who had started to play on TUESDAY, for gosh sakes. It's an odd week. One should never take anything for granted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom