Question about Karl Ravech | Syracusefan.com

Question about Karl Ravech

He is a Cuse fan. He graduated from Utica College.

I think it was Ithaca, and he was not a fan tonite. I'm guessing he had 1K on the books.

Disagree. He was giving us benefit of the doubt on calls and giving us and Gillon props whenever LaPhonso brought up Smith constantly. Not taking anything away from Smith but Ravech had our back, obviously.

What was the one line, something like:

"Gillon drives the lane and, they say, he draws the foul."

Disagree. He was giving us benefit of the doubt on calls and giving us and Gillon props whenever LaPhonso brought up Smith constantly. Not taking anything away from Smith but Ravech had our back, obviously.

I thought he was fine also. I have a hard time making this complaint when I'm biased myself.

Cortland St. - Faces red, a**es draggin'...

Ha! Sounds about right. Is there more to that?

I'll be honest, outside of freshman year when they beat IC in Ithaca I never went to another Cortaca. I preferred to be warm in my apartment watching high-level college ball(like a Syracuse nooner!).

Karl is an '87 (I think) grad of IC. Really good friends with Matt Mulcahy. Was in his wedding, I think. Oh, and we were 3-1 vs Cortland with a National Championship while I was at IC :)

The only time I wanted to mute him was when he fangirl screamed into his microphone on Dennis Smiths up and under.

How about Ellis calling FH "Frank Johnson", getting corrected by Ravech, & then immediately saying how FH was one of his favorite players early in the season.

At one point (I mentioned in the game thread), it genuinely sounded like Ravech "finished" after one NC State basket.

I said in the chat there should be a game show try not to make LaPhonso laugh. He laughs at everything.
If his laughs counted in a drinking game, well, there'd be a lot of dead somminabatchinas out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom