Question DB next Radio show | Syracusefan.com

Question DB next Radio show

AngryOtto

All Conference
I have been unable to get on the show to ask a question but if one of the regulars get an opportunity I’d like this question asked.
Coach we continue to hear it’s an open competition at qb. That you want one of the qbs to take control. With that in mind can you explain the disproportionate possessions given to TD versus Garret
Is it fair to say it’s an open competition when there is not an equal opportunity given in game situations?

I am sure there are a lot of questions to ask after last week but it would be nice to get an actual answer to that question and not coach speak.

I would just like to know why they didn't give him a 2nd half run considering he got us into field goal range on his last drive before the half.

I have been unable to get on the show to ask a question but if one of the regulars get an opportunity I’d like this question asked.
Coach we continue to hear it’s an open competition at qb. That you want one of the qbs to take control. With that in mind can you explain the disproportionate possessions given to TD versus Garret
Is it fair to say it’s an open competition when there is not an equal opportunity given in game situations?

I am sure there are a lot of questions to ask after last week but it would be nice to get an actual answer to that question and not coach speak.
oh don't worry, you will get an answer. it might be a random quote from Remember the Titans that has nothing to do with your question, but you will get an answer

stop passing notes in class and stand up and raise your hand. i've never had trouble getting thru. steve gets on twice a show. call it in and wait your turn and you will get your airtime. hell some nights they are desperate for calls. i've submitted softball pity question before to keep the show flowing . gotta be desperate if steve gets 2 ! ( i keed i keed)

stop passing notes in class and stand up and raise your hand. i've never had trouble getting thru. steve gets on twice a show. call it in and wait your turn and you will get your airtime. hell some nights they are desperate for calls. must be if steve gets 2 ! ( i keed i keed)
Usually they have plenty of time for calls, at least that was the case when I went to a few shows in 18 & 19, maybe they'll get a lot of calls this week because people are pissed but I would honestly doubt it.

Usually they have plenty of time for calls, at least that was the case when I went to a few shows in 18 & 19, maybe they'll get a lot of calls this week because people are pissed but I would honestly doubt it.
i've never been to the restaurant when they are broadcasting live. (they've changed locales several times over the years ) probably has something to do with that restraining order. but i bet it's fun.

888-746-2873-Make sure to include first time caller, long time listener.

Last edited:
stop passing notes in class and stand up and raise your hand. i've never had trouble getting thru. steve gets on twice a show. call it in and wait your turn and you will get your airtime. hell some nights they are desperate for calls. i've submitted softball pity question before to keep the show flowing . gotta be desperate if steve gets 2 ! ( i keed i keed)
Trying to get on from the west coast not as easy.

all the more reason to get this dang infrastructure bill passed ! hurricanes and coaches shows.

I would like to know why, after 6 years, can we not gut out close games? What is going wrong and who is to blame? You want us to believe as fans that you are the best option for this team and university, start taking some blame, set the example, and hold people accountable. I dont care who it is. Im tired of the movie references. I expect and want a leader.

I would like to know why, after 6 years, can we not gut out close games? What is going wrong and who is to blame? You want us to believe as fans that you are the best option for this team and university, start taking some blame, set the example, and hold people accountable. I dont care who it is. Im tired of the movie references. I expect and want a leader.
We are all tired of the movie references and Ohana. 24 - 37 in six years at the helm is a disaster and changes need to be made if he does not take the Cuse to a bowl game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom