Question for Admin | Syracusefan.com

Question for Admin

OrangeTown

Starter
Sorry to post this here but things tend to get more attention here than the suggestions/support forum.

I'm trying to send out PMs to the next 5 recipients of the SU cell phone covers Mason is making. It will not allow me to send one to jcuse44 and I also noticed his name will not come up to auto-fill. However, I know he requested one, and I am able to find some of his older posts so I know he isn't fictional.

Is there any way someone can respond here or PM me with any info, such as if he deleted his account or got banned or anything of the sort? If I can't contact him, we can't get his information to send the case, and I'll have to go to the next in line.

Thanks!

Sorry to post this here but things tend to get more attention here than the suggestions/support forum.

I'm trying to send out PMs to the next 5 recipients of the SU cell phone covers Mason is making. It will not allow me to send one to jcuse44 and I also noticed his name will not come up to auto-fill. However, I know he requested one, and I am able to find some of his older posts so I know he isn't fictional.

Is there any way someone can respond here or PM me with any info, such as if he deleted his account or got banned or anything of the sort? If I can't contact him, we can't get his information to send the case, and I'll have to go to the next in line.

Thanks!
He probably changed his handle. I see there is a jcuse out there. Could that be him?

He probably changed his handle. I see there is a jcuse out there. Could that be him?

I was thinking that - I only see a jcusefromMD, but I didn't want to proceed without definitive information. If there are no logs or anything of the sort for you to view, then I will just attempt to dig further. If you do find anything else that could help, please let me know. I appreciate the quick response!

I was thinking that - I only see a jcusefromMD, but I didn't want to proceed without definitive information. If there are no logs or anything of the sort for you to view, then I will just attempt to dig further. If you do find anything else that could help, please let me know. I appreciate the quick response!
Okay, I see jcuse44, I think he is active. But I suspect he has not made himself available to participate in private conversations, so you can't send him a message. Try to send a message to his handle @ gmail.com. That should get a message to him.

Okay, I see jcuse44, I think he is active. But I suspect he has not made himself available to participate in private conversations, so you can't send him a message. Try to send a message to his handle @ gmail.com. That should get a message to him.

Will do - thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom