question for alumni | Syracusefan.com

question for alumni

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
How many Duke tickets can my daughter purchase Monday ( class of 2013 ) ?? I did check out alumni site and it did not say , only that each alumnus could pick up 4 youth tickets.

Not sure of the number of tickets, but good luck. During last year's alumni "pre-sale" there were basically no Duke tickets available. Maybe they did something different this year or less people are interested in the tickets since it isn't the first time Duke is coming to the Dome, but I went on last year (just about immediately when they went on-sale) looking for 4 tickets and was unable to get them even with the "pre-sale."

Not sure of the number of tickets, but good luck. During last year's alumni "pre-sale" there were basically no Duke tickets available. Maybe they did something different this year or less people are interested in the tickets since it isn't the first time Duke is coming to the Dome, but I went on last year (just about immediately when they went on-sale) looking for 4 tickets and was unable to get them even with the "pre-sale."

Intersting, My daughter received a e-mail saying Duke tickets would be available, I don't think they separated the Duke game from the rest last year like they did this year. ( You could buy single game tickets for every game except Duke ) I'm not sure how that will affect the alumni purchase.

Hopefully it works out better. I ended up having to buy tickets from Stubhub. Well worth the money but definitely more expensive than direct.

You're right, they screwed up the email.

Shocker!!!

It's got to be 4 total, including youth.

Or 4 adult and 4 youth.