Question for the Golfers About Drumlins | Syracusefan.com

Question for the Golfers About Drumlins

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
Hello, folks. How many of you golf at Drumlins? What is your impression of Drumlins versus other country clubs around town?

I have an advertising opportunity there and welcome your feedback as to how busy, quality of course and quality of clientele. Is this a good opportunity to reach people who are buying, selling or starting new businesses?

Thank you for any and all opinions.

Drumlins west is a goat pasture, east course is nice but I honestly don’t know who belongs there.

I belong to Tuscarora myself. I would say it’s probably behind Onondaga, Calvary, Tuscarora, Skaneateles CC and Bellevue in terms of prestige for private courses. Most business owners belong to Onondaga and Calvary on the eastside and Bellevue and Tuscarora on the westside. Although last I heard Bellevue was having some financial challenges. To north people belong to Lakeshore or Beaver meadows. I’m not sure about either of those.

Drumlins west is a goat pasture, east course is nice but I honestly don’t know who belongs there.

I belong to Tuscarora myself. I would say it’s probably behind Onondaga, Calvary, Tuscarora, Skaneateles CC and Bellevue in terms of prestige for private courses. Most business owners belong to Onondaga and Calvary on the eastside and Bellevue and Tuscarora on the westside. Although last I heard Bellevue was having some financial challenges. To north people belong to Lakeshore or Beaver meadows. I’m not sure about either of those.

This is awesome. Thank you so much.

Bellevue received a huge influx of members this past year, heard they were doing much better than before.

Never thought the private 18 was all that when I 'got lost' playing the public 18 that was free with SU Student ID.

Bellevue received a huge influx of members this past year, heard they were doing much better than before.
They just changed their pro and manager there.

I spent my entire childhood at Drumlins and it was the greatest place ever and owe so much to that place. Once I started playing collegiate golf I went to Bellevue because of the practice facilities. The membership is great and if you can play a couple times a week there, you will definitely improve your game. Drumlins is packed constantly these days and makes it very difficult to be a member there. Cavalry and onondaga obviously the premier clubs close to the city.

If you are north of the city, Lakeshore is a great spot as well with amazing clubhouse and views. Course is good as well. I ran the club for 3 years and truly enjoyed my time there with a great membership. Beaver meadows also is fantastic and some of the best greens around...

Let me know if I can help with anything more regarding golf as it’s been my whole life literally

Not sure if that was a foul.
But if it was, then not sure how it was not shooting.

Confusing all around.

I spent my entire childhood at Drumlins and it was the greatest place ever and owe so much to that place. Once I started playing collegiate golf I went to Bellevue because of the practice facilities. The membership is great and if you can play a couple times a week there, you will definitely improve your game. Drumlins is packed constantly these days and makes it very difficult to be a member there. Cavalry and onondaga obviously the premier clubs close to the city.

If you are north of the city, Lakeshore is a great spot as well with amazing clubhouse and views. Course is good as well. I ran the club for 3 years and truly enjoyed my time there with a great membership. Beaver meadows also is fantastic and some of the best greens around...

Let me know if I can help with anything more regarding golf as it’s been my whole life literally
Thanks Zach