Question for those watching talking heads today. Is anyone saying | Syracusefan.com

Question for those watching talking heads today. Is anyone saying

No, and I'm sure they will also sweep the MSU loss at home to Nebraska under the rug.

And yet we get people bitching because we have looked ugly the last few games.

Laughable

And yet we get people bitching because we have looked ugly the last few games.

Laughable
I don't consider MSU a top team, at least not right now. Duke has been putting teams in a slaughterhouse since we played them, Maryland is the first game that they were even remotely tested since our win over them.

Whats funny is nc state is 16-9.. md 14-12. And cameron is the better home court advantage. Duke shot the 3 more like earlier in the year. Not one of those things will make it as a discussion point despite the relevance.

I don't consider MSU a top team, at least not right now. Duke has been putting teams in a slaughterhouse since we played them, Maryland is the first game that they were even remotely tested since our win over them.

MSU is still some of the analysts sleeper pick. This loss should put that notion to sleep. They just arent completely healthy and have more flaws than other top teams.

MSU is still some of the analysts sleeper pick. This loss should put that notion to sleep. They just arent completely healthy and have more flaws than other top teams.

Who is hurt now? I thought they got Payne back two games ago?

I have to give props to Seth Davis (of all people) last night on the Inside College Basketball show on CBSSN. He was the only one of the 4 analysts who stuck up for Cuse and insisted they are a very good team deserving of the #1 ranking.Jon Rothstein and Myles Simon (ex Arizona star) think SU is way over-rated and should have lost multiple games. Myles Simon went so far as to predict that SU will lose 2 of 3 on the Duke/Maryland/UVA road swing. Davis has picked against SU several times this season, so I was surprised he was so positive about us.

Appling returned already, Dawson is the only one hurt supposedly.

Is Dawson a starter? Or is his loss kind of like us losing DaJuan...hurts depth, but doesn't change the scheme of the team? The two key losses for them were Payne and Appling, I thought.

Is Dawson a starter? Or is his loss kind of like us losing DaJuan...hurts depth, but doesn't change the scheme of the team? The two key losses for them were Payne and Appling, I thought.

A bit more like dajuan but a fairly important rotation player.

What I find amusing is that these are exactly the type of games that teams win in the tourney toget themselves a trophy. And nobody talks about overrated. In the tourney it's just called march madness.

Syracuse seems to be a very polarizing team for some reason. I've not seen so much negative talk against a 25-0 team. I mean nobody is saying witchita state is overrated - they haven't played anybody.

how lucky Duke was to win?
Duke is like "The Most Interesting Man in the World."
They can do no wrong.
Even if they win ugly (5 of 24 from 3).

When we win in Cameron, we'll be lucky to have beaten them.
I'll take that.

What I find amusing is that these are exactly the type of games that teams win in the tourney toget themselves a trophy. And nobody talks about overrated. In the tourney it's just called march madness.

Syracuse seems to be a very polarizing team for some reason. I've not seen so much negative talk against a 25-0 team. I mean nobody is saying witchita state is overrated - they haven't played anybody.

Please let them keep talking .. and lets keep winning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom