Question re: new Dome, technology and recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Question re: new Dome, technology and recruiting

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
With the new and improved Dome including sound, etc., will it be at all possible to duplicate the noise in the Dome when SU is making a run, or needs a stop, or beats GTOWN or Duke.
It would be an incredible experience.
Maybe some VR stuff would be needed to "see" the crowd while the speakers blast the recorded crowd noise and the recruits can feel the floor shake.

I have the feeling that no sound system could truly mimic what a massive crowd would be like.

What would be super cool would be the projector systems that allow the 3D graphics on the floor for pregame. Those are awesome, but I assume it is not a capability we'll have because it must be a big upgrade even above a high end lighting system.

first and most important step is to permanently retire "welcome to the jungle" from the tip off
Hopefully there's something flashing to synchronize the clap. It would be a real cool thing if everyone was on the same page. Right now it's weak and awkward.

first and most important step is to permanently retire "welcome to the jungle" from the tip off
Maybe I am in the minority but I like Welcome to the Jungle.

Lol, I’ve been posting on the football board for years(including a few minutes ago), that the team should come out of the tunnel to that!
football board? what's that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom