Question regarding former players | Syracusefan.com

Question regarding former players

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
what was their feelings towards Doug?

If I remember correctly, he was not really well liked by players from the PP and GRob era, and only had support from players from the Mac years?

Am I off base on this?

what was their feelings towards Doug?

If I remember correctly, he was not really well liked by players from the PP and GRob era, and only had support from players from the Mac years?

Am I off base on this?
There were articles from former players who respected him... GRob players who also played under Marrone. I don't know what you are remembering.

There were articles from former players who respected him... GRob players who also played under Marrone. I don't know what you are remembering.
"@kbull53: I hope Cuse gets a coach that welcomes former players back. Even the ones who aren't millionaires who played in the NFL. #WeAllBuiltThat"

"@kbull53: I hope Cuse gets a coach that welcomes former players back. Even the ones who aren't millionaires who played in the NFL. #WeAllBuiltThat"
Maybe that's on reference to the whole Troy Nunes thing?

Are you referencing the blog site or Troy himself? Troy was tweeting about the situation and has nothing but positive things to say about Marrone with his move to the Bills. Maybe I missed the whole controversy, when did it happen?

Well, it sounds like the twitter complaints from Troy and a couple other players was a lot more than just a misunderstanding about an unannounced visit by a former player.

I find this really strange. Coach Mac moved on to an NFL job, he wasn't fired and then replaced by an outsider. Why would some former SU football players get a cold shoulder? It sounds like clique-y bullshit.

Are you referencing the blog site or Troy himself? Troy was tweeting about the situation and has nothing but positive things to say about Marrone.
When all that went down there were other former players tweeting similar thoughts about not being welcome

You should include the tweet before that one as well.

When all that went down there were other former players tweeting similar thoughts about not being welcome

Yeah I don't remember that. When did it happen? Must have missed it.

Congrats to Coach Marrone! It kills me that the AD & parties involved are happy w/our football team being mediocre. Hard to tell what measure success these days..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom