Question: Why hasnt some of our most known insiders commented on any of this expansion stuff | Syracusefan.com

Question: Why hasnt some of our most known insiders commented on any of this expansion stuff

arbitragegls

All Conference
...just wondering. Have tried to bring up as much as possible from source...but it seems ominous that nearly none of our most knowledgeable 'Cuse posters have inputted on this expansion round...
Orangeeyes, CTO, Jake, Cali, Bees, Sutomcat, Tenery...
So, is anything going on from a 'Cuse standpoint we should know...just asking...go 'Cuse!

...just wondering. Have tried to bring up as much as possible from source...but it seems ominous that nearly none of our most knowledgeable 'Cuse posters have inputted on this expansion round...
So, is anything going on from a 'Cuse standpoint we should know...just asking...go 'Cuse!

Don't forget your Jack and Coke!!

Your not hearing much because honestly it doesnt involve SU. Hard for our insiders to talk about the B10 make a statement to the ACC by taking Maryland and bringing along the NE outcast Rutgers. Unless Bees still has connections to the Maryland mole dont expect much.

Your not hearing much because honestly it doesnt involve SU. Hard for our insiders to talk about the B10 make a statement to the ACC by taking Maryland and bringing along the NE outcast Rutgers. Unless Bees still has connections to the Maryland mole dont expect much.
Right...but when silence is louder than the noise around...there maybe something going on...from 'Cuse point of view.

Dude, your our most inside insider in the ACC at the moment.

Granted...but not an insider at 'Cuse...catch my drift!

Sure, but I think we haven't heard anything regarding Cuse is because nothing is happening with Cuse. I'm not a believer in the "silence is deafening" mantra.

Moved on to a PAC10 school.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Well bees I think the Pac10 is the most important right now to the ACC than the SEC or B12 :) So what do you have on the Texas and OU front :) LOL

:bang: Cali speaks the gospel. He has the midas couchburnOh Lord:crazy:couchburntouch.

Cali is busy working on the deal to bring in ND as a full member. I'm sure he'll post something as soon as that wraps up.

Arbitragegls, I appreciate your take on this. There was mention in a post yesterday of a chat wherein you dicussed some of the ACC options if MD left. Any chance of posting a recap of that?