Quick--somebody post a thread about how bad Coleman sucks | Syracusefan.com

Quick--somebody post a thread about how bad Coleman sucks

Every time those type of threads pop up, the focal player immediately begins playing great.
LOL Hand to God, I was going to ask Tristy to just that.

He did airball a two-footer. I don't think even Craig Forth ever did that.

You knew he wouldnt see another minute after that. Wow...never seen that...uncontested too

The two other bigs with 4 fouls each most of the 2nd half and DC doesn't even get a minute. Probably tells you all you need to know.

Very disappointed. So little time for DC2 today. I was hoping to see a lot more. I hope this is an aberration but I am now afraid he is on the recent star big recruit track that we have seen before out of Fab and Rak.

Not getting DC2 back in there for some minutes after Rak and BMK both had a lot of fouls in the second is a bad sign.

I have written him off for this year. I also don't see the high ceiling others seem to think he has (including some ridiculous comparisons to Sully and his productive below the rim play) but am hoping he can at least improve on D. Not every top recruit works out. Thank goodness for Grant who has greatly exceeded my expectations. As for Cooney .. major head case.

I don't really want him getting minutes over Keita regardless. Keita is the man.

We'll see what Coleman looks like as a junior I was expecting him to disappoint this year all along and don't care at all that he isn't ready to be a big player. There isn't many minutes for him.

I am glad that Grant looks like he can step right in for Southerland next season.

He did airball a two-footer. I don't think even Craig Forth ever did that.

Actually, he threw a one foot shot up from three feet.

All kidding aside, it was just a brutal play. Nice pass, nice catch by Coleman. He makes a nice fake / basketball move to get free for a point blank shot, then...huh?

That type of play is the type of thing that could have gotten him jump started right out of the gate. Instead, it led to the bench.

This is kind of expected, I thought he would get more minutes, but even in the all-star games, and exhibitions he just didn't look ready to be anywhere near a consistent contributor.

He'll make a big jump... next year. I don't see him getting the time or confidence this year to do it. It's sad that he has to start... Might find better fortunes coming off the bench and playing against the other team's sub. He can't be worse than that guy, right?

He's not Sullinger. But, there's no reason he can't do some of the same things in the same way. He just won't do them as a freshman.

Francis compared his game to Sean May. I'd love to hear what his impressions of DC are at this stage.

Imagine Nerlens in his spot :-(

One thing we are missing is that anchor in the middle. We have a decent committee...but man, oh well...can't do the "what if" game any longer. Not much use..

I don't worry about DC2s offense. That will improve with time. The problem is he won't get game time to improve with the inadequate defense he shows.
We all know that JB will put up with a certain amount of offense problems but won't allow poor defensive ability on the floor.

DC2 will get better as the season goes on, but how much he plays depends on his defense. He needs to get in much better shape this summer , work on his quickness like AO did.

He doesnt suck, hes just hasnt adjusted his play accordingly to the college game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom