Quick SU-Arkansas State thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Quick SU-Arkansas State thoughts

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
  • How does Ron Patterson still have eligibility and when did he end up at Arkansas State to hit 3's against us?
  • I know it's Arkansas State, but everything I haven't been saying for a long time, I saw yesterday. By that, I mean rebounding, hustling, and most shockingly, passing. No trying to force our way through double teams, no (or at least very limited) dribbling for 20 seconds before going one on one.
  • Hughes seems to be an X-factor for us. Battle is fairly consistent, but when Hughes is active and hitting 3's, we're a different team
  • Nice to see Braswell and Boeheim show something
  • Chuckwu has no offensive game, but he hustled like his life dependent on it last night. Would love to see him dunk when he's 2 feet from the basket instead of shooting a hook shoot
  • Loved the aggression from Battle and Brissett attacking the basket. That is when we are at our best
  • Interesting to see if Chukwu starts the next game
  • Still think we can get more out of Sidibe, who can give us a little post game
  • Will this be a 30 minute tease or the new Cuse? Stay tuned.

I liked the lineup that cut the deficit in the first half of Battle, Buddy, Hughes, Chukwu, and OB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom