Quincy and the Four Statues... | Syracusefan.com

Quincy and the Four Statues...

newmexicuse

All Conference
Sums it up.

will Buddy fight for just one rebound before the season is over ?

nobody had more than two assists.

marek‘s game is really in decline.

only bright spot besides q was Edwards. He can’t be worse than Sid.

need to give goodine a green light and see what he can do.

we didn’t play man d, and we were also zoneless, what the heck went on out there?

this team despite the struggles had been fun to watch. Last night they were just intimidated and quit.

I think they look a little beat down mentally. It is going to be interesting to see how they respond as everyone else seems to be playing better - Ga Tech for one.

bad game to be mentally checked out, collectively. They were gonna bring their A game, we brought our D- game.

Sums it up.

we didn’t play man d, and we were also zoneless, what the heck went on out there?

this team despite the struggles had been fun to watch. Last night they were just intimidated and quit.
Don't know what happened but the Orange could not stop anything.
Other than Q and a few Elijah moves...energy level was zero.

It's fine to be dedicated to the 2-3.
But if the zone is a total failure you've got to be able to try something else.
Even for just a couple possessions.
It's crazy to blindly stick with proven disaster.

bad game to be mentally checked out, collectively. They were gonna bring their A game, we brought our D- game.
Saturday was a dream crusher. If we beat FSU I bet we see a different effort last night

Marek’s arguably the most improved player in the ACC. He had an absolutely abysmal performance last night, but his game is not in decline.

I bet Goodine does have the green light. He’s too passive right now and it’s detrimental to our offense when he’s in. He’s not ready for minutes.

Sums it up.

Goodine bricked a good look 3

Marek’s arguably the most improved player in the ACC. He had an absolutely abysmal performance last night, but his game is not in decline.

I bet Goodine does have the green light. He’s too passive right now and it’s detrimental to our offense when he’s in. He’s not ready for minutes.
I think he knows that in real minutes - last night in the first half - if he took and missed that 3 Buddy was at the table immediately.

Sums it up.

Buddy has fought for one rebound. One. I seent it. I seent it.
I wouldn't say "they quit." They were overmatched, and somehow overachieved in keeping it close early. Then, they wore down and were overmatched and exposed, and it took a toll over the long run. That's mental as well as physical.

The same beat down could happen again on Saturday. I‘m sure GT remembers the beat down they took in December. Their point guard is back and I doubt Hughes and Buddy will have 20 point halves. Our shooting has been missing in action the past six games.

It would be OK if they both got thrown out of the game. Benefits us more than them.
I think we all can agree it’s gonna happen atleast once with joe here lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom