Quinta Funderburk played again last night | Syracusefan.com

Quinta Funderburk played again last night

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Once the NCAA finds out SU will be in big trouble. As you might recall he played against Minnesota and we got away with it.

"But not Friday. On third and 34 from the 41, Sunseri tried to swing a pass out to Drew Carswell, but Carswell heard footsteps from Orange defensive back Quinta Funderburk and couldn’t control the ball."

PS writer Lindsay Kramer gets all the credit for this
http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2012/10/pittsburgh_frustrated_after_mi.html

ESPN said he was returning kickoffs opposite Rene, FWIW

No excuse for the PS... Go to their pictures of the game, read the captions... Errors everywhere, happens every week...

I bet Rahme doesn't make that mistake

I would literally bet the mortgage, max out my credit cards, and I am on the way to Credit Union to take out a loan.

Think Lindsay will take the bet?

Once the NCAA finds out SU will be in big trouble. As you might recall he played against Minnesota and we got away with it.

"But not Friday. On third and 34 from the 41, Sunseri tried to swing a pass out to Drew Carswell, but Carswell heard footsteps from Orange defensive back Quinta Funderburk and couldn’t control the ball."

PS writer Lindsay Kramer gets all the credit for this
http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2012/10/pittsburgh_frustrated_after_mi.html

How could a freakin local sportswriter screw that up? According to the Big 10 broadcasters and Lindsay Kramer,Quinta Funderburke has more touches than Tyler Rouse this year.

Unbelievable. Not enough to force me to read Bud, but still, unbelievable.

Chuck Marrone is doing a great job utilizing Funderburg in different roles.
And Raymon did a fine job assisting Bromley plugging-up the inside runs.

No excuse for the PS... Go to their pictures of the game, read the captions... Errors everywhere, happens every week...

Yes, there is just no indication that many of their employees take pride in the work they put out. Slap-dash work, loaded with errors (factual and grammatical), and seemingly unproofed. Hard to feel too bad for them.

Today's Post Standard:

"No. 24 Northwestern 39, Penn State 28: At State College, Pa., quarterback Matt McGloin had the go-ahead score on a 5-yard touchdown run with 2:37 left and Penn State rallied from 11 points down in the fourth quarter to beat Northwestern."

Today's Post Standard:

"No. 24 Northwestern 39, Penn State 28: At State College, Pa., quarterback Matt McGloin had the go-ahead score on a 5-yard touchdown run with 2:37 left and Penn State rallied from 11 points down in the fourth quarter to beat Northwestern."

Dewey defeats Truman ...

Today's Post Standard:

So much mystery and intrigue in just this short blurb leaving more questions than answers challenging the readers to think "who the hell did win this game anyways?". Way to keep the readers rapt attention. ;)

They ought to just shut that rag dowm

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom