Quint's Top 20: Joy and Pain, Sunshine and Rain | Syracusefan.com

Quint's Top 20: Joy and Pain, Sunshine and Rain

Quint's Top 20: Joy and Pain, Sunshine and Rain

8. Syracuse
If ’Cuse (8-3) plays like it did on Tuesday night against Cornell from here, it'll give anybody and everybody a game. The attack combined for eight goals. The face-off and wing play was superb. Nick Mellen and Tyson Bomberry were dominant down low. Goalie Drake Porter organized the defense and handled the ball cleanly. ’Cuse had contributions from two-plus midfields. SU is peaking at the right moment. Hard to believe this squad lost to Colgate on opening night.

On Saturday, the Orange took care of business in Chapel Hill, prevailing 12-9 over North Carolina.Bradley "Bubba" Voight, Nate Solomon, Brendan Curry, Jamie Trimboli, Brett Kennedy and Nick Mellen look to propel Cuse back to primetime.

#HHH visits Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium on Saturday.

Give Quint credit, he has been higher on Cuse than other pundits

I listened to the quick restart podcast he and Terry Foy do every Monday and he was very high on the Orange today. In fact when they discussed the initial top 10 the committee came out with he basically argued it was a joke Syracuse was not in it.

Happy to see Ben DeLuca having success at Delaware. Felt for him with getting fired after the hazing scandal at Cornell. He landed on his feet. Cornell seems to have become a cradle of coaches...Jeff Tramboli, Petro (has national titles ), and DeLuca come to my head first.

... Cornell seems to have become a cradle of coaches...Jeff Tramboli, Petro (has national titles ), and DeLuca come to my head first.

Also, John Tillman of Maryland played at Cornell under Richie Moran.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom