Quint's Top 20: One More Chance To Extend the Season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quint's Top 20: One More Chance To Extend the Season

Lax is still a very minor sport in Georgia
I don't know if I fully agree with that statement. The sport is getting very popular and is played everywhere. Heck, there's even a local Georgia kid that plays for Syracuse and his brother plays for UNC.

The southern college club teams have their tournament here every year. I went to see GA Tech play in their tournament two years ago. I don't think I even made it to halftime. The level of play is just not what I'm used to seeing.

SELC Tournament.
Local high school hosts SELC tournament for 15th straight year

I don't know if I fully agree with that statement. The sport is getting very popular and is played everywhere. Heck, there's even a local Georgia kid that plays for Syracuse and his brother plays for UNC.

The southern college club teams have their tournament here every year. I went to see GA Tech play in their tournament two years ago. I don't think I even made it to halftime. The level of play is just not what I'm used to seeing.

SELC Tournament.
Local high school hosts SELC tournament for 15th straight year
I agree that the sport of lacrosse is growing like crazy in Georgia. (Everywhere in the Southeast for that matter). It’s obvious that we are seeing more and more southeast kids commit to the D1 level every year. However, I think lacrosse has a long ways to go before more D1 schools will add it in the southeast. The lacrosse community in these areas are still very small. Other than parents it’s really hard to sale tickets unless it’s a state championship type game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom