Quint's Top 20: Patriot Free-For-All as Games Heat Up (IL) | Syracusefan.com

Quint's Top 20: Patriot Free-For-All as Games Heat Up (IL)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1. Syracuse — A Lackluster 14-6 win over St. John's in Georgia represented the Orange's first road trip of the season. The Red Storm led 4-0, and Syracuse was up just 7-6 after 45 minutes before delivering a 7-0 final stanza. Eleven of the 14 Syracuse goals were assisted. Syracuse is now 9-0 all-time against St John's. Randy Staats shot 5 for 10. The ACC is 24-3; two of those losses are to Denver and the other is a conference game. The gold trophy runs through the ACC and Denver — everybody else is a longshot.

Hopkins invades the Dome on Saturday at 2 p.m. live on ESPNU.

22401.jpg

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/quint-s-top-20-patriot-free-for-all-as-games-heat-up/31182

I think I may have to agree with Quint...someone take my temperature! I think ive got Ebola!

WoodyUK said:
I think I may have to agree with Quint...someone take my temperature! I think ive got Ebola!
do u like quint and co that do the espnu games?

do u like quint and co that do the espnu games?

McAnaney, Quint, Carac, and Dixon have developed into solid PbP and Analysts. They can mix and match and handle either role and are all very knowledgeable.

Quint used to be horrible. He has worked hard on his craft and has become a good broadcaster. He knows the game and takes time to explain stuff to viewers who are new to the game which is really important to do.