Racists vandalize Louis Orr house | Syracusefan.com

Racists vandalize Louis Orr house

As an SU and Louie & Bouie fan I am saddened that such a good man & his family have to endure this despicable act and intrusion in their lives.

The Orangemen had a 100-18 record and got four NCAA Tournament berths in his time here.

Looks like this isn't the first racist incident to come down on an African-American at Ball State

From The Morning Mix Blog

In unquestionably the most disgusting piece of news today, the house of Bowling Green State head coach Louis Orr was vandalized with racist graffiti over the weekend. Just because we all know racism still exists does not mean we should tolerate it and allow it to happen. Disgusting. Back in 2007, Ball State head coach Ronny Thompson resigned after just one season because of racist threats towards him. Thompson stated that he had been working in a racially hostile work environment. Disgusting.
Link

Eamonn Brennan has some comments after the police chiefs statement.

Racist graffiti found at Louis Orr's house

Ugh. Disgraceful that this would happen to anyone (even a Thompson), but there has never been a better human being in the Syracuse program in the modern era than Louis.

Sad to hear.

Absolutely disgusting. Saw Louie at the Pittsburgh football game - he has a daughter at SU and was there for parents' weekend. He's such a quiet, humble and classy man for him and his family to face such backward ugliness is horrible.

Deplorable.

I can't think of a less deserving target.

ditto above, stuff like this just makes no sense to me

unbelievable.

in 2012... there simply is NO EXCUSE at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom