Radio told Grant has a "minor ankle sprain" and "will be fine." nm | Syracusefan.com

Radio told Grant has a "minor ankle sprain" and "will be fine." nm

eao1115 said:
I absolutely love Grant - but how can you be drafted as a lottery pick when High Point doesn't respect your jump shot?
His jump shot is pedestrian. Its his athletic ability and high ceiling thats attractive. His shot will get better but right not its blah.

I absolutely love Grant - but how can you be drafted as a lottery pick when High Point doesn't respect your jump shot?

He kind of shoots a screwball. Needs to work on that.

He kind of shoots a screwball. Needs to work on that.

He also needs to work on getting sneakers that properly fit - I swear there's been a half dozen times this year where both his legs buckled awkwardly and my heart stopped thinking he was done for the year.

Last edited:
Has anyone yet commented on how Jeremy went down on the court while the game played on, pitifully dragged himself to the side so he wouldn't get trampled to death, still they played on and then it looked like he kind of passed out and the game went on! They went up and down the court while that kid laid there.

So, now I have commented on it.

He also needs to work on getting sneakers that properly fit - I swear there's been a half dozen times this year where both his legs buckled awkwardly and my heart stopped thinking he was done for the year.

Coincidence that Grant and Triche are two guys who seem unusually prone to losing their footing and both wear low-tops?

Maybe. But I'd try a different style of sneaker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom