Ragman I hope you enjoy work today | Syracusefan.com

Ragman I hope you enjoy work today

Did he really take the day off??? O man, I would've worn my brightest Orange...But I wouldn't have said a thing about the game.

Did he really take the day off??? O man, I would've worn my brightest Orange...But I wouldn't have said a thing about the game.
I've dedicated today.. Orange day I will only eat and drink orange colored foods. For breakfast.. Cheetos and an orange Fanta.

I've dedicated today.. Orange day I will only eat and drink orange colored foods. For breakfast.. Cheetos and an orange Fanta.

You head is in the right place.

I had an Orange for breakfast. Tasted good.

How about an egg sunny side up with a mimosa for breakfast, cheddar soup with Orange tea for lunch, and orange salmon and yams with a screwdriver for dinner? Snacks - cheese its, cheetos, oranges, orange jelly beans

How about an egg sunny side up with a mimosa for breakfast, cheddar soup with Orange tea for lunch, and orange salmon and yams with a screwdriver for dinner? Snacks - cheese its, cheetos, oranges, orange jelly beans
Jeez.. I was just going to eat Cheetos until I died. Thanms for helping diversify my menu, isnt salmon pink? How bout orange roughy?

Jeez.. I was just going to eat Cheetos until I died. Thanms for helping diversify my menu, isnt salmon pink? How bout orange roughy?

If you place a kraft bacon cheddar breading over it, the salmon exterior is orange. Had it for dinner last night that is why I mentioned it. Excellent by the way.

If you place a kraft bacon cheddar breading over it, the salmon exterior is orange. Had it for dinner last night that is why I mentioned it. Excellent by the way.
Clearly you are eating better than I am.

You need to come live with me :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom