Rak/BMK... | Syracusefan.com

Rak/BMK...

Deano

All American
I really wish they would take a charge every now and then, especially Rak. As much as I despise what Flab Melo did to SU, he was great at taking charges. I just don't understand how many times in the past few games where either one of them could just stand there and take a charge but instead pick up a foul, espeically Rak. It's mind boggling and wonder if the coach's do not see this either.

I really wish they would take a charge every now and then, especially Rak. As much as I despise what Flab Melo did to SU, he was great at taking charges. I just don't understand how many times in the past few games where either one of them could just stand there and take a charge but instead pick up a foul, espeically Rak. It's mind boggling and wonder if the coach's do not see this either.

I've said this in the past as well. One of the things that both of them do far too much as well is jump to block the shots of guards. They don't need to jump to block these shots in many cases, but once they are in the air, they're both dead. The guard sees that, jumps into them, viola, foul on our bigs. Just need to play smarter all around.

Both of them are in love with blocking shots... but to fault at times tho as they are easily gotten off the ground with head fakes and stutters...

A lot harder to take a charge this year, unless you're Duke

Jabari Parker has been diaper dandy of the year charging and getting blocks called instead...

it's criminal.

Rak is much improved this year and for that I am thankful but last night he had that look we've seen many times in the past. You know- that head up his arse look that indicates he will basically be useless for the evening.

Pffft. They call fouls on those dudes without contact. If they were to actually touch someone (in the case of a charge/ block)it'd probably be a flagrant 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom