Rak took Onuaku, Harrell and the other UL bigs to Christmas U tonight | Syracusefan.com

Rak took Onuaku, Harrell and the other UL bigs to Christmas U tonight

Alsacs

Living Legend
The improvement this kid has made from his Sophomore year to this year has been amazing. He was just so damn efficient and silky smooth tonight.

We better do something special on 3-2-15 and props to the students for not rushing the court tonight I was proud.

Stinks that it's a Monday night game - really wish I could make the trip out there but can't get the time off.
Hopefully a nice crowd shows up.

I hate myself for saying this but I understand now why Syracuse did not go after AO's brother. He is a decent big man but if DC and CM are healthy, he is sitting on the bench next to Chino on this team.

The improvement this kid has made from his Sophomore year to this year has been amazing. He was just so damn efficient and silky smooth tonight.

We better do something special on 3-2-15 and props to the students for not rushing the court tonight I was proud.
There were no students there, so it was easy.

Good to see him get back on track tonight after two rough games. He didn't back down from Montrezzl at all and owned him on the defensive several times. Was awesome to see!

Rak was 9-10 from the field. Those baby hooks he made? He just missed those at duke.

Welcome to the world of percentages.

I was really hoping JB would take him out after the 2 free throws at the end of the game (with less than 30 seconds I think). The game was well in hand and we could have put Roberson in the middle and have Ron out there for ball handling.

Would have been a tremendous ovation for him. He certainly deserved it.

Rak was 9-10 from the field. Those baby hooks he made? He just missed those at duke.

Welcome to the world of percentages.

It made a huge difference that he was able to make his move and take the shot rather than dribble and stride through traffic before shooting. Louisville didn't have anyone who could push him more than 8 feet from the hoop. I'm still amazed that Okafor had so much success and expect things to go differently next week.

It made a huge difference that he was able to make his move and take the shot rather than dribble and stride through traffic before shooting. Louisville didn't have anyone who could push him more than 8 feet from the hoop. I'm still amazed that Okafor had so much success and expect things to go differently next week.

Agreed and that's the best thing we have going for us heading into the next Duke game. After basically having success with Okafor on Christmas with minimal help they will likely do the same thing. I hope we run the offense like we did in the 2nd half against Lville where we did one of our better jobs of the season at keying on Christmas and playing off of him once the defense adjusted.