Rak's Aircraft Carrier Slam (Fixed) | Syracusefan.com

Rak's Aircraft Carrier Slam (Fixed)

Excellent pass by C.J. I'm sorry that we only saw him do that a handful of times in the next two seasons.

Great to see three guys leak out on the break (very different than this season), but the strategy is already different than before - note how Grant's locked in on the point guard after getting the rebound. No hope of an outlet from the rebounder makes it more difficult to run. It's even more difficult, of course, when the point guard won't advance the ball when he gets it.

I really hope we return to our pre-2013 style of play. Run. Outlet. Pass to any ball-handler, not just the point. Take the easy points.

seriously that was was of the worst games i ever watched. and we won ! outdoors ok. but no more boats.

I think next year we will see a lot more of that. Ennis was the major reason for the lack of fast breaks.

I think next year we will see a lot more of that. Ennis was the major reason for the lack of fast breaks.
Joseph is gonna push push push. There will undoubtedly be more turnovers, but it'll be more exciting to watch and I think when you have athletes like McCullogh, Roberson, and XMas running with you and Cooney's ability to hit the 3 in the transition, we'll score a lot of points on the break this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom