Rak's ankle | Syracusefan.com

Rak's ankle

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Anyone else notice him roll it on defense late in the second half yesterday? He took his time after it happened and laced up his shoes extra tight.

Any comment on that after the game from JB or is it just a normal roll and not a sprain?

Anyone else notice him roll it on defense late in the second half yesterday? He took his time after it happened and laced up his shoes extra tight.

Any comment on that after the game from JB or is it just a normal roll and not a sprain?
Lower body injury. No other information to report. Oh sorry, wrong sport, nevermind.

I was watching Rothstein's twitter feed and he said he'll likely be on a peg leg at least until the 2nd round of the NCAAs.

Bunch of funny guys. Get back to work you slackers!

Did he roll it or did his shoe slip off? If he rolled it I agree with the amputation diagnosis.

Any time you ask a question on this board, you are in danger! But I bet you already knew that.

I haven't watched the broadcast yet but he did some kind of slip that landed him out of bounds right by the players' bench and the ball was turned over to ND. Looked like his ankle was turned over as well. I was very afraid he had been injured, but then the game continued and I didn't think much of it. I did notice him monkeying with his shoe at least twice.

While we're on the subject, MCW also had one of his legs wrapped from ankle to knee, but perhaps he's had it wrapped before? I never noticed it until last night. Okay, let the snark continue!

While we're on the subject, MCW also had one of his legs wrapped from ankle to knee, but perhaps he's had it wrapped before? I never noticed it until last night. Okay, let the snark continue!

he's had that wrap for a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom